Improve your SCCM to properly execute SAM initiatives
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a great product. It can inventory all of your Windows client and server computers, and push out software whenever you need it to.
But Microsoft System center today just gathers the raw software data from the add / remove programs list and also by scanning all the executables found on a machine. The data that is returned now needs to be analyzed and also needs to include the company’s personal software entitlement numbers. SCCM lacks the ability today to performs these steps.
Companies today need data analysis, multiple types of connectors, bar code integration, normalization of data and frankly to turn their company’s SCCM environment into a full asset life cycle system.
Now with LANDESK Data Analytics for SCCM you can.
What we will be covering:
- Discover and inventory all assets on your network including printers and routers from purchase to retirement including automatically pulling in third party warranty and procurement data.
- Easily utilize EULA analytics to intelligently look at raw software values and compare it against the standard EULA to give credits and entitlements, so as not to over count your license usage.
- Ensure software compliance by identifying over/under software utilization, enabling you to re-harvest licenses, avoid fees associated with failed audits, and accurately negotiate software vendor contracts.
- Executive Reporting just got easier, enabling you to access hundreds of pre-build reports together with the SmartVue dashboard for executive level viewing.
- Software Reclamation of partially/lightly unused software assets & white listing of approved applications.
Register now to see how LANDESK Data Analytics for SCCM can help you properly execute SAM initiatives.
Network America, Inc. and LANDESK
Tuesday, February 24th, 2015 11:00 am EST
Duration: 45 minutes
Please note: adding this event to your calendar does not register you for the event. To reserve your spot, please fill out our registration form.
To process your registration, please provide us with an enterprise email address and contact information. We cannot immediately accept vanity email addresses, e.g. @gmail, @yahoo, etc.