LANDESK v9.5 SP1 – Super Pack!
Now available LANDESK Management Suite and Security Suite Version 9.5 Service Pack 1
- LANDESK Data Analytics, which can help IT organizations reduce the risk of failing audits by effectively measuring software usage for Group Licensed software,
- LANDESK Management Suite, which now offers Automated Software License Reclamation, allowing companies to reclaim unused or underused software from systems and reducing organization software costs,
- LANDESK Mobility Manager, which continues to offer full integration into the Management Suite console, as well as additional functions that were developed through the acquisition of Wavelink in 2012,
- The integration of Wavelink’s Mobile Device Management technology, a key integration milestone since the acquisition of Wavelink in 2012,
- Monitor software usage in a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environment, along with native support for App-V software delivery.
Endpoint Security Management:
LANDESK’s tradition of excellence in endpoint security continues through a single integrated console that offers multiple layers of security through patch management, antivirus and application control ensuring organizations comply with standards such as PCI, DSS, FDCC, SCAP, FIPS, Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA/HITECH. Enhancements include:
- Upgraded LANDESK Antivirus* powered by Kaspersky Endpoint 10, which enables organizations to protect devices running Windows 8 and, new to LANDESK in 9.5 SP1, Apple Mac OS X machines,
- Protection for “data in motion,” or data transferred from Windows clients through the Cloud Service Appliance (CSA), while staying compliant with government and industry standards,
- Latest version of LANDESK Patch Manager, which allows administrators to set a timeframe and fine tune circumstances for permissible circumstances to patch a system,
- HP ElitePad integration, which allows the end-user and the admin to confidently use an HP ElitePad by enabling the device to change its security posture based on the devices location,
- Administrative “geo-fencing” an area to control how open or closed a machine should be based on its IP address or geo-location coordinates.
For additional questions on SP1 please contact your NAI LANDESK Team Member or email us at email@example.com