With LANDESK Mobility Manager, the user is the end point.
Did you know that over half the mobile devices connected to your network are not corporate owned? With a little know-how, anyone can configure his or her smart phone or mobile device to receive email or download sensitive information regardless of whether users are in the cloud or behind the corporate firewall. Wouldn’t you like to know who is using personal phones for company business and be able to wipe those devices clean if they’re lost or stolen?
Why LANDESK Mobility Manager?
LANDESK makes it easy to manage and secure any mobile device connected to your network including iPads, iPhones, Android, and other mobile devices. Its core functionality of discovery, inventory, and wiping devices provides perfect balance between those responsible for making IT policy and security, and those who need to stay productive outside your firewall in the cloud.
- Discover new devices
- Grandfather existing devices
- Prevent unmanaged devices
- Remote lock or wipe of devices
- Jailbreak/rooting detections reporting
- Ability to invoke native policies
- Deliver content based on role based policies
- Support mobility devices with ease
- Move beyond a one-size-fits-all approach
- User Self-Service portal
- Allow users to self-configure the device
- Remote lock/unlock/password reset
LANDESK Mobility Manager functionality enables you to:
- Discover the devices within the environment and prevent unmanaged devices from connecting to the network.
- Extend corporate management and security to out-of-policy devices
- Wipe data using a single user-based policy from devices that are lost or stolen or when someone leaves your organization
- Improve business processes for reclaiming corporate IT assets and proprietary information—as in the case of employee termination
- When used with LANDESK Management Suite organizations can manage mobility devices from the same console you your other hardware and software assets, security, and lifecycle management.
Mobile Web Store
While some IT environments work well with a self-service approach, there are a number of examples where a Mobile Device Management solution is more appropriate. LANDESK Mobility Manager offers the best of both worlds, the ability to manage devices from a single console, while offering IT organizations the ability to EMPOWER the user to self-service options with the Mobility Manager Mobile Web Store.