LANDESK Empowers End Users to Solve Their Own IT-Related Issues While Maximizing Productivity with Mobile Self Service
LANDESK Service Desk 7.6 Delivers Flexibility to End Users with Mobile Self Service, Accessible From Any Device, 24/7, Anywhere
- A clean, simple, touch user Interface (UI) providing a consumer-standard experience
- Publish and present personalized, relevant real-time summaries of key data, allowing rapid distribution of IT/business information to end users wherever they are
- Follows service desk process and policy
- Get to work quickly – no client to install or synchronization needed; service desk covers all major operating systems and runs on any browser
- Accessible by group or role, ensuring control of the service delivery
- Scalability and flexibility ensure that Service Desk grows with you as your business needs change
“We recognize that today’s workforce expects the convenience of being able to work in the way that suits them,” said Steve Daly, CEO, LANDESK Software. “With the Mobile Self Service functionality of Service Desk 7.6, we’ve given end users continued access to work anywhere, from any device, whenever they need to, through this functionality. This increase in productivity doesn’t just impact the end user but it also positively impacts the productivity of the IT department. By enabling the end user, IT is able to focus on service improvement and providing quick resolution to end users – all without taking away IT’s control and visibility into the end user environment.”
Through LANDESK’s ITSM solution, organizations are not only gaining all the advantages of mobile self service but also the confidence that LANDESK Service Desk has been independently ITIL v3 verified to the highest level. With ITIL-verification, Service Desk users can gain access to full process capabilities as described in the ITIL framework. Addressing the need for collaboration between users and IT, Service Desk 7.6 also enables end users to directly reach peers or the service desk through social collaboration, accomplishing process-driven productivity and flexibility.
Other key components of Service Desk 7.6:
- Multilingual ITSM
- Test to Live functionality
- Rapid Systems Management Automation and Integration
- Dynamic Windows
- Enhanced Schedule Management
LANDESK Service Desk 7.6 is now available and will be on display at the LANDESK booth at HDI, April 16 – 19, 2013 in Las Vegas and in Stand 400 at The Service Desk & IT Support Show, April 23 – 24, 2013 in London. For more information on Service Desk 7.6, please visit http://landesk.com/products/servicedesk/ or contact your LANDESK sales representative.
About LANDESK Software
LANDESK Software is the industry’s leading provider of IT end user management, including integrated systems and asset management, endpoint security, virtualization management, end-to-end mobility, and user-oriented IT service management solutions. LANDESK provides an adaptive IT delivery model to help IT organizations increase end-user productivity. LANDESK is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with offices located in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific and can be found at www.landesk.com.