As cyber threats grow increasingly sophisticated, they are getting through the perimeter to user endpoints where they easily evade detection by traditional security solutions. Today’s threats are a moving target that cannot possibly be detected with total accuracy. So BUFFERZONE takes a different approach, isolating browsers, email and removable media in their own, virtual environment, and protecting the endpoint from infection.
For users, BUFFERZONE means transparent access to information. For IT teams, BUFFERZONE simplifies endpoint security while reducing false alarms – so you can focus on the things that matter.
How it works
The BUFFERZONE virtual container protects any content source that you define as potentially insecure including web browsers, email, Skype, FTP and even removable storage. With BUFFERZONE, you can define granular containment policies according to network segment, file location or tag, digital signature, and URL/IP source.
BUFFERZONE is transparent to both the application and the end-user, yet completely seals off threats from the rest of the computer. It isolates the entire application environment – memory as well as files, registry and network access. An infection attempt will be confined to the boundaries of the container, and will not reach the endpoint.
A Complete Solution
BUFFERZONE is a complete solution for keeping endpoints free of malware that maximizes transparency for users and control for IT:
- Virtual Container: A secure, virtual environment for accessing content from any potentially risky source including internet browsers, removable media and e-mail.
- Secure Bridge: A configurable process for extracting data from the container to enable collaboration between people and systems while ensuring security and compliance.
- Endpoint Intelligence: Detailed reporting and integration with SIEM and Big Data analytics to identify targeted attacks.
The BUFFERZONE Advantage
- Secure, unrestricted access to internet, email and removable storage
- Frictionless user experience
- Defends against advanced malware, APTs, zero-days, drive-by downloads
- Protects all windows devices inside and outside the corporate network
- Provides a secure bridge for removing files and data from the container
- Shares critical intelligence for investigation and forensics
- Rapid deployment and setup
- Simple management and small endpoint footprint